[ofw] patch: [mlx4] Add minor function (is_power_of_2) and fixcompilation issues on C++.

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed May 21 08:35:23 PDT 2008

I thought of the C++ issue about 2.5 seconds after sending my email.

Converting to windows lists can be a separate patch, but should be
straightforward.  Maybe we can combine that with removing it from complib as
well.

The main reason for this changes is to allow including this files from C++.

Since new is a keyword in C++ things simply don't compile.

As for the option to remove this lists all together:

In an ideal world you are probably right. Given the limited time that we had, we
have found that using the

Linux code without changes saves us a lot of time.