[ofw] RE: x86 XP env - WSD & installsp fail to build, IPoIB fails to install.

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed May 28 23:10:51 PDT 2008

I believe that the main reason for this was the will to have all the
stack installed as a plug and play stack.

Another reason might be WHQL related: If we want whql to sign WSD as
well than it should probably be tight to IPOIB (or some other driver).

We need to understand if installing WSD with ipoib is still necessary.