[ofw] IPoIB partitioning support potential bug?

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Fri May 30 12:18:14 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

Looking at the code changes to support partitioning in IPoIB (revision 1160)...

The __port_get_bcast and __port_create_bcast functions are swapping the byte order of the pkey when formatting the MGID of the member record.  IBAL treats pkeys as network order values always, like all other values that go on the wire.

I would think this is a bug, but not sure as I haven't gone over the partition support in detail yet.

Is the code right?