[ofw] address translation

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Mon Nov 3 15:29:44 PST 2008

> I have a couple of questions if anyone knows the answers:
>
> Can the IBAT code currently be accessed from the kernel?

There are kernel equivalents for the functions to query the ARP/neighbor information, include netioapi.h.  The functions have the same name as in usermode, the return value changes to a NTSTATUS value.  Note that these are available only in Windows Vista and later versions of the OS.

> Are IPoIB IP addresses assigned to a specific pkey?

IP addresses are assigned to specific IPoIB instances.