[ofw] RE: Patch: [ipoib] Make sure that the dlid is zero if itisnot in the list.

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue Nov 11 09:05:38 PST 2008

Hi Fab,

I have tried creating a patch based on the suggestion you have
mentioned.

On line 186 of  ipoib_endpoint.c I have changed the code from

p_endpt->dlid1 = p_mcast_rec->p_member_rec->mlid;

To CL_ASSERT(p_endpt->dlid1 == 0);

However this assert has happened as soon as I have loaded the driver.

This might be because of a broadcast call, or something else, I'll debug
it tomorrow.

Please also note that if the dlid is not zero, this means that we will
crash, since we will try to remove things from the lists.