[ofw] question from customer

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Wed Nov 12 14:41:58 PST 2008

Hi James,
  Just because HPC does not support compute nodes based on servercore, does not immediately rule out WinOF would/could not work on a servercore platform.
Per chance, did you try loading WinOF on a servercore based system?
Do you have a servercore system available to try a WinOF install on?

thanks,

stan.