[ofw] ***SPAM*** ibsdp.dll

Carlos Roberto Cunha Fernandes crcf70 at ig.com.br
Wed Oct 8 10:20:00 PDT 2008

Hello,

I noted that ibsdp.dll lock all the applications that create a socket.
I put a connection to mysql database inside a dll that a I use in the
installer of my application.
If the user cancel the installation before it ends, it will never finish
because during the installation I call a dll to create a database in Mysql.
This instruction to create the database and connect to it uses socket so my
dll is locked because of ibsdp.dll that is in my SYSTEM32 locks all socket
connections.
The question is : How to unlock ibsdp.dll of my dll programatically ?

Regards,

Carlos Cunha.