[ofw] WWG WinOF 2.0 release meeting minutes

Reuven Amitai reuven at mellanox.co.il
Thu Oct 16 06:47:06 PDT 2008

Hi Stan,

I've checked WinOF RC3 on Windows 2008 x64 with InfiniHost III and
indeed ND fails.
This happened since "Avoid the SM" patch changed IBAT API which ND (and
other clients) rely on.
After installing WinOF RC3 and switching ibndprov.dll to our latest
version (2.0.0.3315),
Microsoft HPC SDK RC2 works with it (I checked ndping, ndrpingpong,
ndmrlat etc..)
I think that we should find a way to check this compatibility issue
before generating future RC.
(since the source isn't in the tree, one can't compile it with the stack
and see discrepancies).

Thanks, Reuven.