[ofw] RE: partitioning configuration tool is missing

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue Sep 2 10:59:10 PDT 2008

________________________________
From: ofw-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org [mailto:ofw-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Anatoly Greenblatt
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 12:43 AM
To: ofw at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject: [ofw] partitioning configuration tool is missing

Hello Stan,

Part_man.exe should be included in msi. This tool is used to create/manage partitions.

What I'm looking for is a part_man.exe man page or something like a man page; .txt file is fine?

I saw your WIX src patch, still need some words and or example invocations.

What may be be obvious to you, may not be so clear to others who are not so familiar with InfiniBand partition management.
Providing an undocumented executable as part of a release goes against my belief of 'useful' SW.

thanks,

stan.

Yes - I never received any part_man.exe information:
    1) instructions as to what it is used for (why one would want to run it)
    2) how to run it (including error conditions and how to resolve)
    3) The list of files required to run it correctly.

Supply me with the information and part_man.exe will be included in RC1.

Thanks,
Anatoly.