[ofw] IPoIB Trunking/Bonding ?

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Wed Sep 10 13:34:14 PDT 2008

I have several dual ported MT25208 4x DDR HCA's. These use IPoIB for
server/server IP communications and SRP for storage. Each port of the
HCA is connected to separate switches for data path redundancy.

What I am looking to do is bond these interfaces to provide failover.
The extra bandwidth would be a plus, but I don't saturate the fabric
with my current applications as it is now.

If there is a way to bond on the IB level, then that would be best as it
would cover my SRP SAN connections as well.

Thanks,
Stan Sufficool