[ofw] WinOF 2.0 RC2 available for download.

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Sep 25 01:50:39 PDT 2008

I've added occasionally missed fix for "Avoid the SM " patch (in rev.
1617), but left the old comment.

Whoever has the possibility to change comments, please, replace it by
the following:

[IPoIB] Fix for "Avoid the SM " patch
This patch solves the "ping broken" problem, arising after restarting of
OPENSM.
Signed-off by: Alexander Naslednikov