[ofw] winof feature freeze 4/16

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Apr 15 15:52:33 PDT 2009

In short, I'm requesting the winof feature freeze date be delayed by at least 1
week.

I have quite a few changes that are still undergoing testing and in need of
being merged into the trunk, all of which I would like in the next WinOF
release.  Most are related to supporting initial releases of WinVerbs, WinMad,
and the OFED compatibility libraries: libibverbs, librdmacm, libibumad, and
libibmad.

Because I still need to create patches for the changes and go through a review
cycle, I will need a few more days before I'm ready for feature freeze.  I can
probably start posting patches tomorrow, but I want to incorporate any feedback.
Once I can get the features in, I will need at least a couple of weeks of
testing and debugging before any release candidate.