[ofw] RE: Patch to support boot disk

James Yang jyang at xsigo.com
Thu Apr 30 10:21:26 PDT 2009

They are not really used during boot. But since these filter drivers are defined in hca INF files, if any of them fails to be loaded will fail the hca driver loading, which will make boot failing. Beside this StartType, I'm not sure if WinVerbs and Winmad will always success the driver loading during boot because there are some special requirements such as code non-pagable etc.

It will be good if we can find a way to add them as needed based.

Thanks,
James