[ofw] Which API to use for IB project

Thomas Peiselt dispanser at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 03:53:29 PDT 2009

Hi again,

after playing around with libibverbs for a day and a half, I'm going
to give uDAPL a try. The dapl specification is far superior to any
documentation I found for libibverbs or winverbs, and all else being
equal the portability and implementation effort determine the winner
:-).

thanks again to everyone contributing

Thomas