***SPAM*** Re: [ofw] Expose a vendor defined device in ibbus?

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Feb 2 07:16:01 PST 2009

What will happen if the first created device will be disabled by user
from Device Manager ?
AFAIR, only the first device you attach to HCA and maybe, only for the
first device create a name...
We have such kind of problem with IBAL today.
Only the first instance of IBAL has its name. So the disabling of the
first HCA causes disappearing of IBAL device and all IB applications
stop working ...