[ofw] Re: saquery & osm vendor IBAL - ca_names missing from osm_vendor_t ?

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Feb 9 15:55:13 PST 2009

>Assuming WinOF already has libibumad implementation with preserved API
>would it be reasonable to switch from vendor-ibal to vendor-ibumad in
>WinOF?

WinOF does have a libibumad implementation, plus libibmad ports between the two
platforms.  The saquery code needs structure definitions for the various
attributes, so using libibmad may be a better choice.  Changing saquery didn't
look that hard to me, but it did look like it would modify a fair portion of the
code.