[ofw] RE: svn.1936 commits

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Feb 9 23:02:34 PST 2009

>> Changes to libibmad need to go through the management.git tree.  The
>> mirror in SVN will be replaced with all upstream code.
>
>Yes I understand this.
>The note was to inform you that changes need to be pushed back to the git tree.

I am asking that all changes be submitted through to the main git tree first,
especially for changes that hit the SVN trunk.  I do not want to try to keep
diverging trees in sync.

As for the patch, commits should at least by reviewed by the maintainer before
they are committed.  WinOF has been very lax about this practice.  And the
subject should be more detailed than 'svn 1936 commits'.