[ofw] opensm copy of ib_types.h

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Thu Feb 19 15:54:08 PST 2009

Hefty, Sean wrote:
>> FYI - In the Windows opensm version of ib_types.h, I modified the
>> path record fields to what saquery was expecting. Ensuing mods were
>> applied to Windows OpenSM code base.
>
> I started down this path, but hit into the issue that IB_SUCCESS,
> among other things, was not defined.  How did you work around this
> issue?

Svn.1925 ulp\opensm\user\include\iba\ib_types.h is when the I put in the saquery mods.

I don't recollect having a problem with IB_SUCCESS. Although I do remember an include ordering issue such that the openSM version of ib_types.h needed to come before inc\iba\ib_types.h.
Also I was working from saquery source before Shasha purged the osm_vendor routines from saquery.

If you recreate the svn.1925 opensm\user\include\iba\ib_types.h it may apply to inc\iba\ib_types.h and save you some work.