[ofw] ND support for Win 2003 64bit

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue Jan 13 08:43:27 PST 2009

Hello,
  In the WinOF 2.0 release, ND is installed and disabled; the exception being Server 2008, ND is both installed and enabled.
Use '\Program Files (x86)\WinOF\ndinstall -i' to enable (-l lists providers), see WinOF manual for ND mgmt. details.

It's my understanding that ND is 'only' officially supported by MS for Server 2008/HPC; that said, I'm told there is no reason ND will not function correctly for Server 2003/x64.
In order to use ND, you will need to download the ND SDK from MS. For ND test program hints, see WinOF manual.

stan.