[ofw] setting ibat device file properties

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jul 29 00:14:37 PDT 2009

It seems that instead of calling NdisMRegisterDevice you should call
NdisRegisterDeviceEx

There you can find the DefaultSDDLString which allows you to set
permissions.

The new ipoib driver is already using the new function but is probably
not ready for heavy testing.
(please let me know if you are brave enough to test it, and we will
update the latest version).