***SPAM*** Re: [ofw] WinOF 2.0.2 installer and support for Mellanox QDR HCA

Napoleon Padmanaban napoleonp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:55:53 PDT 2009

Hi,
   OS is Windows 2008 Server(Enterprise). Yes, I explicity selected ConnectX
HCA driver.

   Yes, I did install WinOF 2.0.2 for a Infinihost HCA(sinai) before this. I
uninstalled the drivers, plugged out that HCA and trying to install QDR HCA
on the same setup.

    Error message I see is "mlx4_hca install Err(2) cmd.exe /c cd /d
c:\program files (x86)\WinOF\IBCore & devman.exe update mlx4_hca.inf
MLX4\CONNECTX_HCA"

Thanks,
NapoleonP