[ofw] crash in mlx4 driver

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Mar 12 15:33:15 PDT 2009

This may be related - I noticed that a change was committed into SVN which
modified struct _RDMA_INTERFACE_VERBS.  However, the neither the interface GUID
or version was updated.  This breaks the existing drivers.

typedef struct _RDMA_INTERFACE_VERBS
{
	INTERFACE		InterfaceHeader;
	ci_interface_t	Verbs;
	void *			p_hca_obj;		<--- new field

}	RDMA_INTERFACE_VERBS;

Maybe I missed this patch on the list...  In any case, struct _ci_interface
already contains this exact member.  Is there a reason to include this in both
places?  Can we please revert this change (and the corresponding changes to
winverbs/winmad) to avoid breaking the interface?