[ofw] crash in mlx4 driver

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Mar 15 04:34:59 PDT 2009

I've added this field (p_hca_obj) for WinVerbs, because it needs it now
for performing QueryCa.
Before that WinVerbs was using p_hca_dev field, which was wrong, because
this field contains HCA's PDO.
In fact, WinVerbs can perform QueryCa using the existing interface like
IBAL does.
If Sean will change WinVerbs to do that, he can remove this field as
unnecessary.