[ofw] RE: Is this a known issue? (a bugcheck in Winmad)

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Mar 30 10:16:15 PDT 2009

>Just wondering if current trunk code is stable enough to move to.

I run with the latest version of winmad/winverbs all the time and don't hit into
issues.  But my testing is fairly limited - basically debugging userspace apps
that call into those drivers.  (There could be issues with device removal or
support for multiple devices -- Leonid has reported an issue with the latter.)
However, for at least those two components, you're better off using later
versions of the code.