[ofw] RE: IPoIB NDIS 6.0 - what is the proposed svn file structure?

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue May 26 17:14:42 PDT 2009

Hi Alex,
  If you are going to change filenames, I would vote in favor of changing the NDIS 5.0 IPoIB filenames as NDIS 6.0 IPoIB is the future; netipoib.in{x/f} and ipoib.sys would be preferable for NDIS 6 versions.

If we do not change IPoIB filenames, then we have a build filename conflicts or need to modify build makefiles to exclude IPoIB build for specific Windows version (example, IPoIB NDIS 5 only for Svr 2003 & XP).

What direction do you suggest?

Stan.