[ofw] IPoIV_NDIS6_CM status

Alex Naslednikov xalex at mellanox.co.il
Wed Nov 18 12:01:17 PST 2009

Hello, Stan,
The problem you desribe can only happen when NDIS doesn't receive
completion on its send NBLs (Net Buffer Lists). This bug was shown
during WHQL testing and succesfully resolved.
Now I can't see the problem, at least at our MLNX_WinOF 2.1 branch.
Can you please specify some more information:
* Windows version
* Connection type (B2B/switch)
* Is opensm running ?
* Is heavy send/recv traffic running
I tested the system with all the options above and disable/enable works
fine.

Our current WHQL status for R2 is:
1. Driver Reliability, Device Fundamentals, MultipleProcessorGroups:
All tests were executed and passed except of "Device Install Check for
Other Device Stability" (the problem description is here:
http://www.ms-news.net/f1024/unexpected-error-device-install-check-other
-device-stability-8629443.html)
2. Lan testing
NDIS6.0 - all the test executed manually, seems that we can pass it
NDIS6.0 priority - we should get waiver for 802.1p support
NDIS6.5 - can pass with waivers
NDIS6.5 MPE - it is running now, seems to be ok
NDIS 6.5 WoL - seems to face a bug between ipoib and ibbus - I am
working on it right now
NDIS 6.5 Manual - will be tested today/tomorrow