[ofw] Need code examples

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Nov 19 08:16:50 PST 2009

>Is there developers who wrote applications with RDMAoIB support and can help me
>in such things? I need for source examples that do send/recv with high
>perfomance and throughoutput on IB.

In addition to the SVN source tree, there are Linux git source trees available.  WinOF supports the Linux libibverbs and librdmacm interfaces, so most Linux RDMA code samples should fairly easily port to Windows.  (The perftests were ported from Linux for example.)

The linux source repositories are available from:

http://www.openfabrics.org/git/

There are web interfaces to view the code.  Specific examples to look at are in

~orenmeron/perftest.git
ofed_1_5/libibverbs.git examples subdirectory
~shefty/librdmacm.git examples subdirectory

perftest.git contains the current performance tests available.  The libibverbs and librdmacm examples provide fairly basic RDMA applications, which may be easier to get started with.