[ofw] What are the rev relationships between WinOF downloads at OpenFabrics vs. Mellanox?

Chris Worley worleys at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:40:34 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Smith, Stan <stan.smith at intel.com> wrote:
> Upon restart & login, from a Admin cmd window, say ibscan. You should see no signs of driver
> files and/or registry entries; any errors during ibscan are the correct result of files not being
> present and therefore good. Retry WinOF install. Let me know.

Still hangs, same place.  Here's the output from ibscan after the
reboot and before the re-install attempt:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>cd Desktop

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop>ibscan
0 WinOF system32\ .dll files
0 WinOF C:\Windows .dll files
0 WinOF driver .sys files
0 Winof misc. files
0 Winof SYSWOW64 files
0 WinOF .inf file in C:\Windows\INF
Driver store @ C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore
WinOF services
Scan registry for Control\Class
ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.
ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.
ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value.

Local Area Connection constructed on IPoIB

Chris