[ofw] [Patch] [Tools][infiniband-diags] ibclearerrors tool

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Aug 9 12:45:44 PDT 2010

> A tool imported from Linux.
>
> The tool runs perfquery on all the nodes that appear in ibnetdiscover
> output or in a given topology file.

The Linux version of ibclearerrors is just a script.  Can we convert that script into a portable C-module that can be used on both Windows and Linux platforms?  Basically, convert what you have to run on Linux as well, so we can maintain a common code base?  There may even be common functionality in this that could be used to convert other ib-mgmt scripts to executables.