[ofw] [patch] [winverb] fix BS in WinVerbs when getting an event for non IB port

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 14 07:31:29 PST 2010

Tzachi Dar wrote on Tue, 14 Dec 2010 at 03:50:10

> I must say that I have a pre-mature version of roce working with
> performance tests and ND, that needed relatively small changes. I hope
> that it will not turn out that we have many bugs/races in the current
> code base.

Can you send a patch to the mailing list so we can get an idea of the changes required to support RoCE?  Even if it's not ready for checkin, at least it will get you some feedback early in the development cycle.  At a minimum it would be nice to see the changes required of the stack if you don't feel comfortable sharing the HW driver (basically changes except for the trunk\hw directory)

Thanks!