[ofw] API breakage in trunk

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Feb 21 00:24:03 PST 2010

I'll look at the alternatives for solving this soon, but we need to remember:

Not changing the api is very good at the short term but looks very ugly at the long term.
This means that years from now, anyone that will write or read our code will have to witness the hacks that we are doing now. (parameters being added at the wrong places, etc).

Considering the number of users that we have (compared to windows for example) and the amount of testing that we can do, I'm not sure that this is the right decision.