[ofw] winverbs ND provider

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Jan 13 11:08:50 PST 2010

>The intent was to reserve port numbers, and was intended to prevent the host
>stack from being able to allocate the same numbers (for iWarp support).  It
>turns out that this breaks MS-MPI, so I'm working on a different approach.

After re-testing, it looks like the TCP port numbers work fine with MS-MPI.  The
problem must have been converting the work completion status values.

I'll still look at taking a different approach to see if it can increase
connection rates any.  If iWarp support ever does show up in WinOF, we may need
to revert the change.