[ofw] svn commits for 2.2

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Jan 20 22:37:35 PST 2010

The following svn commits to the trunk should be added to 2.2:

2675 ib/mad: fix routing of vendor mads
2674 winverbs/ep: handle receiving REQ then DREQ
2672 winverbs/lib: cache pkey table
2671 libibumad: fix freeing wrong memory on failure

(Note that commit 2673 is not needed, but harmless to pull into the 2.2
branch.  It adds a text file under the docs directory.)

Also, I am aware that there's an issue with the 'author' field for my
most recent commits.  (It looks like pseudo-random data.)  I'm trying to
figure out what local setting fixes the issue.