[ofw] IB Card's PCIe Slot info

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Sep 20 09:16:10 PDT 2010

If you are looking for information about the slot speed, than after installing the ibstack please run vstat.exe it should give you this information.

Another alternative is to use windbg to open the local kernel debugger. Then please run !pci to get information about the pci slots.

Use siv.exe from http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=1388 to get a complete information about the pci buses.