[ofw] Chelsio T3 information

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue Sep 28 07:12:11 PDT 2010

Hi Diego,

This is indeed the windows RDMA mailing list.
Unfortunately, Chelsio has never posted any driver to this  forums so I don't think that someone here will be able to answer your questions.
Also the winof code does not support the Chelsio hw, so there is no point in trying to install it. (Are you sure that Chelsio has an iWRAP driver for windows?).