[ofw] RDMACM Widows Roadmap

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Apr 7 10:02:56 PDT 2011

> Are there any plans to add multicast support to the windows RDMACM library?
>
> I don't see it on the roadmap for Windows OFED 3.0 but maybe it is on a longer term roadmap.

There are no current plans, but this is the second time this request has been made since January, so maybe it'll get added at some point.  I still don't think the kernel support is there to handle multiple users of the same multicast group.

See this thread and the response for some additional details:
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/ofw/2011-January/007695.html