[ofw] ROCE support in Windows OFED 2.3

Gilad Shainer Shainer at Mellanox.com
Thu Feb 3 22:18:50 PST 2011

While it is in the plans, it is not yet ready.

Gilad

From: ofw-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org
[mailto:ofw-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Steve Cougar
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:11 PM
To: ofw at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject: [ofw] ROCE support in Windows OFED 2.3

Is there a way to test ROCE on Windows? I am using Connect-2 EN cards in
Windows Server 2008 R2 system with OFED 2.3 installed. I have tested
these adapters in Linux and I can run the ROCE perf tests. Going through
the mailing lists, it seems that there are driver sources out there
available that provide the ROCE support in these adapters on Windows.
Can somebody send me the drivers required to test ROCE on Windows?
Any help will be really appreciated.
- SC