[ofw] patch: [ibbus] Add A new function to IBAL that allows one to create a multicast group without attaching a QP to it.

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue Feb 15 07:32:16 PST 2011

After some more thinking, I have some more questions:

1) On ib_join_mcast( ...,  ib_mcast_handle_t *h_mcast); the h_mcast gets back to the user from the call back.
I guess that there is no problem to return the h_mcast in the call itself but are we sure this has a good reason?

2) " Personally, I'm fine requiring the caller to handle the cleanup (provided the kernel cleans up after user space)."
Doesn't this has an influence on the API which would actually force us to  have something else in the API (for example h_al) or something similar.