[ofw] IPoIB-CM patches ??

Alex Naslednikov xalex at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 20 09:20:14 PST 2011

Hello Stan,
I apologize for the long answer - we were extremely busy with our current release.
I briefly reviewed all CM patches.
First of all - great job !
Of course, there is a lot of code so I narrowed myself to see the potential changes at UD flow as a consequence of this commit.
Till now, everything looks ok - please commit.
I will do my best to send you several critical patches (DHCP, shutter, Linux interop) ASAP.
I expected troubles working with the community SVN - it works very slow and sometimes stops to respond.
Is it possible to send you the patches made directly on Mellanox tree? (they should be applicable as well, but I promised you not to do so:) )