[ofw] IBAL CM ignores responder resources of the passive side

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Jun 27 10:40:28 PDT 2011

> I think there are several application, that should be fixed and tested
> with your propose.
> See, for example, __ndi_fill_cm_rep()
>
> BTW, could someone remind me why do we have ib_cm_rep (which doesn't
> contain resp_res at all) and iba_cm_rep ?
> Is the first one regarded as outdated ?
> Do we have two CM APIs ?
> What's the diff ?

The iba_cm_* structures are defined in ib_cm_ifc.h.  This is a low level interface for the IB CM.  It is used by winverbs.

The ib_cm_* structures are used as part of the ibal integrated interface, and requires access to other ibal data handles (such as the ibal qp handle).  This basically sits over the iba_cm_* functionality.