[ofw] removing the dpecial debug file

Uri Habusha urih at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jun 29 01:20:34 PDT 2011

Currently the OFA build creates different files for debug and release version (i.e complib.dll for release and complibd.dll for debug).

I don't know what was the reason to do it in this way, but I  know that there is no other product that do it. If you wants to debug an issue you can install the debug version that contains the debug dll.

Using different names complicates our installation package and testing. I want to change the code to use same file name for debug and release.

Please let me know if there is any reason not doing it.

Thanks Uri

Uri Habusha
Windows SW Development Lead

Mellanox Technologies