[ofw] removing the dpecial debug file

Fab Tillier ftillier at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 29 10:09:36 PDT 2011

You would need to ensure that the debug and release libraries have identical ABIs.  That is definitely not the case for complib.  IBAL seems to be fine, though you would need both the debug version of IBAL (identical name to the release) and the debug version of complib (different name from release complib).

I'd just make the debug bits available in the SDK only - they are only applicable to application developers, not to end users.

-Fab

Hefty, Sean wrote on Wed, 29 Jun 2011 at 09:01:13