[ofw] removing the special debug file

Uri Habusha urih at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jun 29 12:17:32 PDT 2011

No. in many places in build the linking is done with different files in release and in debug.

The summaries the work:

*         Need to fix the sources. Remove different file generation and link

*         Need to fix inf not copy the *d.dll files.

Regarding rc I'm not sure. When you use ndis.sys in debug and release you get the same file description. I don't think we need to act differently.

I'll do the work and send the patch for review