[ofw] removing the dpecial debug file

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Jun 29 14:10:31 PDT 2011

Application binary interface.  If you change the ABI, then you require that an application be recompiled.

The relevance is that complib presents different ABIs for debug and release builds.  An application that has been built against the debug version of complib cannot run against the released version of complib.

IMO, this is a problem, since you can never test a single binary against both.  Re-compiling the code may introduce a bug.