[ofw] Doing queries on subnet every 30 seconds

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon May 2 05:19:00 PDT 2011

The code is on the file core\al\kernel\AI_ioc_pnp.c (also attached to this mail)

The query is
	/* Setup the path query. */
	info.method = IB_MAD_METHOD_GETTABLE;
	info.attr_id = IB_MAD_ATTR_PATH_RECORD;
	info.attr_size = sizeof(ib_path_rec_t);
	info.comp_mask = IB_PR_COMPMASK_SGID | IB_PR_COMPMASK_NUMBPATH |
		IB_PR_COMPMASK_PKEY;
	info.p_attr = &u.path_rec;