[ofw] [SRP SCSI Mini port driver] SCSI mini port driver can not be loaded!! WinOF 2.3 win7 x86

Yahagi(TGI) yahagi at tgi.co.jp
Wed Sep 14 20:30:54 PDT 2011

I modified IB_SRP.Inf like below.
I can load IBSRP.SYS for “SCST SRP Target”, now.

I try to use it on Windows7 Pro 32bits.
And run stress test by IOMeter on the OS.

[Manufacturer]
%OPENIB% = SRP.DeviceSection,ntx86...0x1,ntx86,ntamd64,ntia64
%SST% = VFx.DeviceSection,ntx86...0x1,ntx86,ntamd64,ntia64

[Manufacturer]
%OPENIB% = SRP.DeviceSection,ntx86,ntamd64,ntia64
%SST% = VFx.DeviceSection,ntx86,ntamd64,ntia64

Regards,