[ofw] status on FDR support SVN commits?

Uri Habusha urih at mellanox.co.il
Mon Sep 19 12:20:56 PDT 2011

Hi Stan,

Leonid already completed the changes for FDR in the low level driver. However since the bus driver completely changed we need to see how we can propagate the changes to OFW svn.

Is it okay if we propagate it as part of the changes for RoCE branch?

By the way do you know if there is any plan to propagate the SM FDR/FDR10  changes to windows tree. If yes, when it will be done

Thanks Uri