[ofw] OFED for Windows SVN repository has been moved.

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Mon Sep 19 15:51:38 PDT 2011

The Cornell Theory center based OpenIB subversion repository is no longer in service.
We owe Lucy Walle and the Cornell Theory Center for all the time and energy spent on keeping OpenIB up and running. Thank you!!

To read/checkout the new OFED for Windows SVN (subversion) repository please use 'svn://sofa.openfabrics.org/ofw'.
No account/passwd required, after all this is an Open Source Project.

For write access in the short term, please contact Ken Strandberg <ken at kenstrandberg.com> for an SVN account + password.
In the near future we will have an OFED for Windows developer link request setup.

Stan.