[ofw] status on FDR support SVN commits?

Uri Habusha urih at mellanox.co.il
Wed Sep 21 08:15:39 PDT 2011

Hi Stan

First of all I want to apology about the slow response.

Mellanox is fully committed to the community. It is important that we work in cooperation to supply open source code for Infiniband stack.
As you know the life isn't ideal and it's a question of resources and priorities. in the last period we are very busy with customer issues.

I suggest we have a 1x1 to discuss how we can progress and ensure we release a high quality product, with good testing and supportability.
Can you do it tomorrow evening?

Uri