[ofw] Gudience about Implementation of RDMA Driver in Kernel Space over PCIE in Windows 2008 server R2

Rajeswari Tadigatla rajeswarit76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:42:16 PST 2012

Hi,
    ThanQ..for giving valuable Info.But the Project Requirement is
need to Develope RDMA Kernel mode Driver in Windows 2008 Server
R2...?while I was Going through the Documents  ..RDMA Driver
uses...WINOF(windows open Fabrics)Kernel Mode interface which is used
as the underlying transport mechanism.

     So In Architectural Perspective They are mention WINOF in windows
2008 server for Implementing the RDMA Kernel Mode Driver.But I Didn't
get any where the Corresponding RDMA_NDIS Extensions foe Implementing
RDMA.

   Please Provide to me  Guidance Materials Regarding this.

Thanks
Rajeswari